A downloadable game for Windows
The game puts you in the shoes of a doctor at nanoscale to fight infections by shooting viruses while preserving red and white blood cells.
Arcade Shooter for VR
How to play
- Shoot at viruses with your main hand
- Use your off hand to repel white cells that attack you
- Precise shooter with scoring
- Multiple stage with different song and rythm
- Blood cells motion in sync with music
- Tested on HTC Vive, Oculus Rift
- Not directly compatible with Oculus Quest ( need to use oculus link or others)
- Should be compatible with all VR headset based on OpenVR
- Feel free to inform me if you have problem with your headset, I will quickly fix and post an update.
This game is in early access. It's an alpha version and many things will change or improve during the next months. Feel free to give me (constructive) feedback.
Thank you for buying this game during alpha test, as it will support the development and contribute to deploy more updates. You will win permanent access to all updates of the game even on others planned platforms ( steam / oculus store).
- Alpha price : 5$
- Beta price : 10$
- Final price : 20$
Features to come :
- Best feedback for score multiplicator (audio & visuals)
- More variety in levels
- Different kinds of cells / virus
- Different weapons
- More levels with custom made music
|Updated||1 day ago|
|Tags||Arcade, combos, Fast-Paced, FPS, On-Rails Shooter, Sci-fi, Unity, Virtual Reality (VR)|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Oculus Rift, OSVR (Open-Source Virtual Reality), HTC Vive|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: